March 1998

Right after The Net episode on CyberStalking aired in the UK, Dick Coward forged more messages directing people to my web site. While Hillyard claimed that there was no trace of these messages anywhere, but he lies. I cancelled them as soon as I learned of them, but both DejaNews and AltaVista archived the first message.

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.sex.boys
Subject: See Me Sucking Big Black Cocks
Date: 3 Mar 1998 05:37:53 +0100
To: remailer@anon.efga.org

Cum to my fat girl site at http://www.mindspring.com/~technomom/fat.html

This one was archived by DejaNews, but AltaVista seems to have missed it.

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.sex.erotica
Subject: Huge Fat Girl Pics
Date: 3 Mar 1998 05:52:20 +0100
To: remailer@anon.efga.org

Cum to my fat girl site at http://www.mindspring.com/~technomom/fat.html

Back to Post & Email Archive introduction

My opinions are mine alone, and do not represent those of any employer, client, family, significant other, house plant or other entity unless otherwise stated.
Copyright © 1996-2016, Cynthia L. Armistead, All Rights Reserved.

This file last modified 06/02/17