February 1997

Subject: Re: 800 Numbers at 11.9 Cents A Minute
From: Steve <srp92@unix1.ccac.edu>
Date: 1997/02/06
To: longdistance@usa.net
Newsgroups: pgh.forsale

Hello, ATN!

I saw your ad in pgh.forsale, and had to reply. I am also in the
telecommunications business, and thought you might be interested in more
info on my company. I represent Freedomstarr Communications, Inc. (FCI)

FCI provides residential and business phone service, and internet
access. Long distance rate is 11.9 cents per minute, flat rate, all the
time! You could save most of your customers by offering a flat rate
which is slightly higher than your off-peak rate. This applies to
regular service and 800 and 888 toll-free numbers.

If you are interested in more info, visit my FREE FCI WEB PAGE AT:
http://www.freedomstarr.com/?pe1307796.rep, or send email to:
srp92@unix1.ccac.edu.

couldn't hurt to check it out. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Steve

ATN wrote:

> The VALUEcallSM 800 Program
>
> This is a superb toll-free number program for home or business.
> Inter-state rates are 10.2¢ per minute off-peak and only 13.5¢ per
> minute peak. Billing is in 6-second increments. In-state rates are
> also very low.
>
> VALUEcallSM 800 is available in all states except Hawaii.
>
> Other 800 plans we've looked at have much higher rates and many of
> them charge a monthly service fee. They also bill in full minute
> increments.
>
> With VALUEcallSM 800, there are no monthly fees or minimums.
>
> Both 800 and 888 numbers are available. No pin numbers are required.
>
> VALUEcallSM 800 is a program of LDDS/WilTel, the fourth largest
> carrier in the country. It is available for both residential and
> business customers.
>
> An 800# is a great convenience and offers substantial savings.
>
> Consider how you might use an 800 number.
>
> You travel and you call home frequently.
>
> Your home is a long distance call from your office.
>
> You want to encourage your grandchildren or your aging parents to
> call you more often without incuring long distance charges.
>
> You have children away at college and you don't want them to call you
> collect.
>
> You operate a business and want to encourage your customers to call or
> fax you by offering toll-free access.
>
> You want to avoid the high costs of collect calls.
>
> You call home while traveling to retrieve messages from your answering
> machine.
>
> You can access your internet account with a toll-free number while
> traveling to send and receive e-mail. (Just set up your 800# to ring
> to your ISP.)
>
> You could have an 800 number ring to your pager, your voice mail, your
> cell phone, your fax machine, and even your internet provider. Our 800
> numbers are free to get and carry no monthly service charges, so if
> they don't get used, there are no charges for them on your bill.
>
> For more information about this great offer, email
> longdistance@usa.net.

Lookee! It's a new account from which to send his advertisements!

For more information about this great offer, email valuecall@usa.net.