March 1996

Subject: IFGA - Guppy Show/Page
From: afn30721@afn.org (Richard M. Hillyard)
Date: 1996/03/04
Newsgroups: alt.aquaria,rec.aquaria,sci.aquaria

Announcing an IFGA Fancy Guppy show in Kissimee, Florida on April 13, 14, 1996. For details about the show, go to the Fancy Guppy Home Page at:

http://www.atlcom.net/~rmh1/guppy/guppy.html

or send email to:

afn30721@afn.org

Subject: Re: FSU Semiholes (half-assed football team)
From: Sammy Criminole <booby@bowden.com>
Date: 1996/03/06
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college

RickW267 wrote: p > Well actually there was this bad call in the endzone that gave the Sooners
> the win...almost as bad as the Lane Fenner call :-/

Holy Booby Bowden Dorkman. When will the fans of the girls school ever stop making excuses. I guess you never will get over your feeling of being a second rate school in the state of Florida.