May 1998

This is one of the instances in which Dick Coward tried to make it look as though a forged message came from me by cutting and pasting the PGP signature from one of my real messages to his forged message.

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: soc.support.fat-acceptance
Subject: Re: Moderating the newsgroup
Date: 1 May 1998 14:55:38 +0200

--
send email to technomom at mindspring dot com
http://www.technomom.com/http://www.technomom.com/

From: seesig@below.com
Newsgroups: ga.general,atl.general
Subject: Atlanta'a Info Source - ATLGA.COM
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 10:47:54 GMT

ATLGA.COM, Atlanta's Info-Source. All the latest News, Weather, Sports, Concerts, etc. in and around Atlanta. Links to the LIVE TRAFFIC CAMERAS on the Interstates.

ATLGA.COM can be found at http://www.atlga.com.

ATLGA.COM, Atlanta's Info-Source. All the latest News, Weather, Sports, Concerts, etc. in and around Atlanta. Links to the LIVE TRAFFIC CAMERAS on the Interstates.

ATLGA.COM can be found at http://www.atlga.com.

Back to Post & Email Archive introduction