August 1997

Subject: Re: 800 Number - 10.2 Cents A Minute!
From: Steve Cramer <cramer@coe.uga.edu>
Date: 1997/08/06
Newsgroups: ga.forsale

see.sig@for.address wrote:

> 800 Number and Dial 1 at 10.2 Cents A Minute!
> We believe that VALUEcallSM 1+ is the best long distance plan
> available today. The interstate rates are just 10.2¢ per minute
> off-peak and only 12.5¢ per minute peak.
^^^^^
<snip>
> Inter-state rates are 10.2¢ per minute off-peak and only 13.5¢ per
^^^^^
> minute peak. Billing is in 6-second increments. In-state rates are
> also very low.

Yeah, OK, so which is it?

One has to wonder what will show up on one's bill....
--
Steve Cramer Sometimes, you never can
Test Scoring & Reporting Svcs always tell what you least

> 800 Number and Dial 1 at 10.2 Cents A Minute!
>
> We believe that VALUEcallSM 1+ is the best long distance plan
> available today. The interstate rates are just 10.2¢ per minute
> off-peak and only 12.5¢ per minute peak. There are no monthly service
> fees or monthly minimums to meet and billing is in 6-second
> increments. VALUEcallSM 1+ In-state rates are among the best in the
> industry.
>
> Many people ask us to compare VALUEcallSM 1+ with Sprint Sense. Sprint
>
> advertises 10¢ per minute, but that only applies during their off-peak
>
> hours. They charge an absurb 25¢ per minute between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00
>
> p.m. on the weekdays. That's twice as much as VALUEcallSM 1+ and they
> bill in full-minute increments. Their new 10¢ per minute/24 hours per
> day plan is only to the ONE person you call the most. If you're like
> most Americans, you call more than just one person so you want rates
> that will save you money on all your calls.
>
> VALUEcallSM 1+ gives you 3 more hours per day of off-peak calling time
>
> than Sprint Sense. The peak calling time with Sprint Sense begins at
> 7:00 a.m. and extends to 7:00 p.m. on weekdays. VALUEcallSM 1+ peak
> time is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri, except holidays. That means
> you can start calling at the lower rate at 5:00 p.m. instead of having
>
> to wait until 7:00 p.m.
>
> Like Sprint, AT&T also bills in full minute increments. What does full
>
> minute billing mean to you? It means that if your phone call lasts
> even just one second beyond a minute increment, your call will be
> rounded up to the next full minute. With VALUEcallSM 1+ your calls are
>
> billed in 6 second increments. That means that a one minute three
> second call will be billed at one minute six seconds - not 2 full
> minutes, and a 4 second call will be billed at just 6 seconds, not one
>
> minute.
> -------
>
> This is a superb toll-free number program for home or business.
>
> Inter-state rates are 10.2¢ per minute off-peak and only 13.5¢ per
> minute peak. Billing is in 6-second increments. In-state rates are
> also very low.
>
> VALUEcallSM 800 is available in all states except Hawaii.
>
> Other 800 plans we've looked at have much higher rates and many of
> them charge a monthly service fee. They also bill in full minute
> increments.
>
> With VALUEcallSM 800, there are no monthly fees or minimums.
>
> Both 800 and 888 numbers are available. No pin numbers are required.
>
> VALUEcallSM 800 is a program of LDDS/WilTel, the fourth largest
> carrier in the country. It is available for both residential and
> business customers.
>
> For info email info@atlga.com.

To apply to WorldCom for these same service go to the following web
site!
--
Market Links
Home of the FREE Personal 800/888 Number!