2000 - 2001

Most of Hillyard's current usenet activity that I've found involves promoting his various web sites and MLM/referral schemes. I believe he's moved most of his discussions to his own web-based forum and others related to the adult entertainment industry. He has, however, continued to harass us.

The next three messages were all posted within a few minutes of each other from the same IP address.

From: escortinfousa_sysop@my-deja.com
Newsgroups: alt.sex.prostitution
Subject: Adult Mall - XXX Movies to your door!
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 06:33:50 GMT

Movies, lingerie, sexxx toys delivered to your door.

http://mall.hotlantaasp.com/index2.cgi?

Sent via Deja.com
http://groups.google.com/

From: escortinfousa_sysop@my-deja.com
Newsgroups: alt.sex.prostitution
Subject: [ASP] Atlanta's Finest Women
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 06:37:07 GMT

See them all at http://www.hotlantaasp.com.

Sent via Deja.com
http://groups.google.com/

From: escortinfousa_sysop@my-deja.com
Newsgroups: alt.sex.prostitution
Subject: The Finest in Adult products!
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 06:42:02 GMT

The sexiest lingerie, lotions, toys, magazines and XXX videos available.

Get that special provider a naughty outfit or a sensuous robe.

You can find them at http://mall.hotlantaasp.com.

Sent via Deja.com
http://groups.google.com/

Within minutes of posting the advertisements for one of his web sites, Hillyard posted a prostitution ad from the same IP address, instructing interested parties to write to an email address at my domain.